Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Chopin Fantasie op. 49  (Read 1780 times)

Offline pianoville

Chopin Fantasie op. 49
on: August 10, 2017, 06:54:56 PM
Not note perfect but I think a fairly good rendition of the Fantasie. Please leave your thoughts down below, hopefully you wont bash me too hard ;D
"Perfection itself is imperfection." - Vladimir Horowitz

Offline mjames

• PS Silver Member
Re: Chopin Fantasie op. 49
Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 12:59:16 AM
Used to dislike this piece now it's growing on me again ::) Anyways fantastic playing man, congrats on conquering such a beautiful work of Chopin's.

Offline pianoville

Re: Chopin Fantasie op. 49
Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 02:45:53 PM
Used to dislike this piece now it's growing on me again ::) Anyways fantastic playing man, congrats on conquering such a beautiful work of Chopin's.
Thank you for the response, glad you enjoyed it! I agree with you. The Fantasie is in my opinion one of Chopins least likeable pieces at first glance, but when you get to know it well you realize just how beautiful it is!
"Perfection itself is imperfection." - Vladimir Horowitz

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert