Piano Forum logo
February 24, 2018, 10:03:53 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Join Piano Street’s New Year Score Hunt 2018!

Welcome to join Piano Street's New Year Score Hunt and get some exclusive pianos scores for free, as well as a chance to win a Gold Membership (value $129)! Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meditation from Thais - my transcription  (Read 164 times)
ronde_des_sylphes
PS Silver Member

« on: September 08, 2017, 08:30:44 PM »

Having spent a fair bit of time on the Saint-Saens version recently, it was a curious coincidence to come across this! My own transcription, hope you like it despite the audio being not as good as it could in the bass. I honestly don't know where or on what instrument I recorded this.

* thais meditation (my trans).mp3 (6402.86 KB - downloaded 20 times.)
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

clouseau
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 09:29:20 PM »

nicely transcribed and played

"What the devil do you mean to sing to me, priest? You are out of tune." - Rameau
ronde_des_sylphes
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 10:44:32 PM »

Thanks! I'm not too fond of the actual physical recording aspect of this; it doesn't sound very well set-up, but as I said I have no recollection of the circumstances; in fact I don't even know where the sheet music for the transcription is! But I'm pleased you liked the playing and the setting.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: