Piano Forum logo
July 22, 2018, 01:20:51 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

More is More and The Art of Perfection – Master Piano Technician Peter Salisbury Turns a Steinway Into Two

Rumors circulating in the recording industry tell of a famous piano technician who has introduced a new innovation: Turn a Steinway D into two! How could this be possible? Piano Street´s Patrick Jovell decided to go to South Bank Centre in London in order to find out. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Improvisation (final fifteen minutes of sixty)  (Read 696 times)
ted
PS Silver Member

« on: October 09, 2017, 08:21:52 AM »

Let's keep the recent momentum going with improvisation. Title and associations for this one are over to the listener.

* 212_1.mp3 (32335.71 KB - downloaded 52 times.)
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

"When I was young they said, 'Ah, wait until you are old, then you'll see.' Well, now I am old, and I have seen nothing." - Erik Satie
nickc
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:09:49 PM »

Ted, what a joy. Any chance of getting the full sixty minutes? This is filled with musical wonders... I greatly enjoy your musical voice.
ted
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 08:13:50 AM »

Ted, what a joy. Any chance of getting the full sixty minutes? This is filled with musical wonders... I greatly enjoy your musical voice.

Sure, here it is, but I had to degrade it considerably to fit the 35mb limit. As this has happened twice now, and you seem to like my music, tell you what I'll do. Send me an address of some sort in a private message and I shall post you a USB stick of the last 340 such improvisations. The collection is just too big to upload anywhere in high quality.

This offer goes for anybody else on the forum too, of course.

* 212_1_complete.mp3 (33903.57 KB - downloaded 50 times.)

"When I was young they said, 'Ah, wait until you are old, then you'll see.' Well, now I am old, and I have seen nothing." - Erik Satie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: