Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Rate my Scherzo  (Read 1978 times)

Offline arnerich

Rate my Scherzo
on: December 18, 2017, 07:34:32 PM
This stormy movement is a piano transcription from a symphony I composed. The Beethoven fanatic in me was inspired to compose this. I hope you enjoy!

Offline fftransform

• PS Silver Member
Re: Rate my Scherzo
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:34:21 PM
I noticed on the youtube upload that it says "Composer/Pianist: Matthew Arnerich"

So you played that?  Wow, it was so clean I was sure it was a MIDI...

Offline arnerich

Re: Rate my Scherzo
Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 09:24:32 PM
It is indeed me playing but being the lowly poor composer that I am recording on my clavinova is best option avaliable for me at the moment. Hopefully one day I'll have enough money to buy some fancy equipment. Thanks for listening!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert