Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Very rusty !  (Read 1250 times)

Offline chopinatic2

Very rusty !
on: April 16, 2018, 03:32:44 PM
It has been years since I posted last, and I don't play much anymore, so I'm massively out of touch but I thought Id try for old times sake  ;D

Offline ted

• PS Silver Member
Re: Very rusty !
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
Good to see you back, I assumed you had died. I cannot discern that anything is rusty, still the same poignant sense of melodic phrase and harmonic change I remember. I think you should commence working at it again. Why not ? Don’t worry about technique, you’ll recapture that in a few weeks no problem. Matter of fact your recording tells me I might do well to play more lyrically and simply myself, I’ve gone as mad as a hatter lately with mine, really flown off the handle !

The section 2:02 to 2:20 is very pretty.
"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert