Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: [game topic] Destiny Child - anyone else playing?  (Read 2373 times)

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
[game topic] Destiny Child - anyone else playing?
on: January 03, 2019, 06:57:55 PM
love the game, art work is insane, game play is fun, fast paced, addictive to some extent, for a free game it doesn't milk you for in game purchases to enjoy it, you can buy stuff, or not and earn the currency, tons of newbie freebies for a quick start and enough to keep you going.

if anyone else is playing, let me know, will add you as a friend so we can help each other out in battle, also , would love to get some help on a level 40 Krampus Ragnorak boss raid, i can't seem to take one down by myself yet, i can hang w the lv 38 and 39 boss w enough tickets, but this season 0 Ragnorak raid challenge is tough

https://global.destiny-child.com/

haven't been posting as much lately cause i've been trying to build my Childs deck/army lol
pm me if you join up. c yall there!
 8)

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
Re: [game topic] Destiny Child - anyone else playing?
Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 04:31:27 AM
server down for a 5 hour maintenance while they prep the new campaign and missions and new child. excited about this one, I barely finished off the ragna missions in time

this track gets featured I think on The japanese server it's so chill. could.just listen to.this in replay as background filler over and over

https://m.soundcloud.com/bennedict-929/cafe-de-petit

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
Re: [game topic] Destiny Child - anyone else playing?
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 03:45:18 AM
things are heating up w another ragna raid season done, it's not too late to join in on the fun if any of you all get on hit me up do we can trade friend id's, word on the street the first world boss event is coming soon. ...

game really is a lot of fun once you get it going a bit

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert