Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Is it colder in Europe now?  (Read 475 times)

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Is it colder in Europe now?
on: October 06, 2020, 07:33:34 PM
This is where I go to get my coronavirus info.  Haha.   ::)

I heard there's a second wave happening now in Europe.  In the US it's just starting to get cold for the fall.  It's not that bad.  Does fall and the colder weather start earlier in Europe?  Or is it just a fluke weather oddity and this year it happens to be a little colder.... yadda yadda yadda, more virus surging now.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Re: Is it colder in Europe now?
Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 08:09:07 PM
My dear Bob...Europe is a big place. Like in North America the climate is different depending on how far North/South you are :)

Where I come from it has been an exceptionally warm weather all autumn so no, not exceptionally cold.

And no, cold weather alone does not explain the way this virus spreads. People spread it, not the weather.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert