Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Everything you need to know about music theory  (Read 701 times)

Offline wkmt

Everything you need to know about music theory
on: April 06, 2021, 09:58:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Struggle with understanding theory?
Feel like it's getting in the way of your musical progression?

This article is super easy to follow and explains everything you need to know about music theory.

I hope you find it useful :)

https://www.i-am-a-spammer.com/music-theory-basics

Offline dogperson

Re: Everything you need to know about music theory
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 10:33:47 AM
Your blog posts are now coming from ‘I am a spammer.com’  and  are blocked by my ad blocker.

There is absolutely no way a serious student can  learn all they need about theory in one advertising blog

Offline j_tour

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 02:01:44 PM
There is absolutely no way a serious student can  learn all they need about theory in one advertising blog

Yeah, but they also said that you couldn't chop and slice at the same time, using one amazing tool available for a very low price.
My name is Nellie, and I take pride in helping protect the children of my community through active leadership roles in my local church and in the Boy Scouts of America.  Bad word make me sad.

Online keypeg

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 10:06:22 AM
Struggle with understanding theory?
Feel like it's getting in the way of your musical progression?

This article is super easy to follow and explains everything you need to know about music theory.
I was able to find the article.  It is a summary, almost an outline, of what is commonly taught.  I would not recommend it to students trying to learn theory.  Some things are made complicated or obscure.    If going the on-line route I'd recommend sites such as Teoria   https://www.teoria.com/
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert