Piano Forum

“The Pianist” Movie – A True Story
It is often difficult to understand the present even if you know your history, but watching Polanski’s movie “The Pianist” can at least help us to understand the greatness of music as an artform and that humanism can be found even in the darkest places and situations. Inspirational, educating and deeply touching it is indeed reflecting very important topics from the saddest sides of humanity. Read more >>

Topic: I would like to know the name of this piece  (Read 549 times)

Offline anitalecuona

• PS Silver Member
I would like to know the name of this piece
on: June 21, 2021, 06:12:02 PM
Hello everybody. I have had this melody in my head for years. It is a portion played by me very badly, sorry about that. I would like to know if someone can tell me who the author is or the title of the piece. Thanks.

Offline lelle

• PS Silver Member
Re: I would like to know the name of this piece
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 02:59:40 PM
I don't recognize it, unfortunately. Do you have any memory of where you first heard it, or in what context? A movie, a game, on the radio?

Offline anitalecuona

• PS Silver Member
Re: I would like to know the name of this piece
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 12:48:22 AM
It is part of a piano study that I learned about 20 years ago. I know I learned it from a piano book, but I don't remember which one. I also don't remember how to play the left hand.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert