Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Where did vikingur olafsson get his glasses  (Read 395 times)

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Where did vikingur olafsson get his glasses
on: January 23, 2022, 07:21:54 PM
I have a fork in the road of my life: I have to get either glasses or contacts.

As a stem college student and musician, I think it's pretty clear that glasses can provide the signature "dignified snob" look to set you apart from your peers and make you an outcast at social gatherings. Clearly this is what I want. My idol vikingur has the sickest glasses I've come across in my short life. Anybody know where I can find such gems containing prescription glass as those.

Thanks and also hi everyone.
You might have seen one of my videos without knowing it was that nut from the forum
youtube.com/noahjohnson1810

Offline yewtree

• PS Silver Member
Re: Where did vikingur olafsson get his glasses
Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 03:00:45 PM
What a bizarre  question. :o
Why don't you contact him on his facebook page, he might respond to your question there.

Online lelle

• PS Gold Member
Re: Where did vikingur olafsson get his glasses
Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 09:35:15 PM
Asking the important questions!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert