Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Promise Me by Beverly Craven Piano Sheet  (Read 301 times)

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Promise Me by Beverly Craven Piano Sheet
on: July 01, 2022, 04:51:41 PM
Hello! Does anybody here know where I can get a piano accompaniment sheet music of Beverly Craven's 'Promise Me'? I really like that song and I would like to know how to play that however the things that appear when I search doesn't match what I have in mind. Please reply if you know where I can find what I'm looking for.  Thanks!

- Leigh
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Offline mad_max2024

• PS Silver Member
Re: Promise Me by Beverly Craven Piano Sheet
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 06:06:28 PM
You can find a number of sheets on google and also youtube videos that may help you figure it out.
I don't think I want to post any of them here since I don't understand how copyright works on that and prefer to avoid trouble.
I am perfectly normal, it is everyone else who is strange.

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Re: Promise Me by Beverly Craven Piano Sheet
Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 04:01:52 AM
Thanks mad_max2024
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert