Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Riddles  (Read 341 times)

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Riddles
on: July 08, 2022, 03:45:06 AM
Hi. Today I am on the Anything but Piano because I want to post some completly faaar from piano.  Here I will post riddles that I think you will all solve but I still wanna post them anyway.  If you don't see them wait a moment because I might still be typing them.  Ok!
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Re: Riddles
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 03:47:37 AM
Riddle Number One: 

Natasha was a girl with two people in love with her.  A doctor and a lawyer. Now, the doctor gives her flowers and chocolate and letter that stuff but the lawyer gives her an apple every single day.  Now why is that?
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul"

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 03:52:59 AM
Riddle Number Two:

There was once a circle house. A rich man lived in it and all his money were in there in the house but no one really knows where exactly. One day he set off on a trip.  When he came back his money was gone. He had 4 people left in the house when he left and he suspects that one of them stole his money.

The maid,  the chef, his guard, and the gardener.

The chef said he was cooking for them.
The guard said he was strolling around.
The maid said she was cleaning the corners of the house.
The gardener said he was gardening.

Who stole the money? 

Offline ranjit

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 06:18:38 AM
An apple a day keeps the doctor, the other suitor away.

And it's the maid, cleaning the corners of a circular house.

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 07:43:23 AM
An apple a day keeps the doctor, the other suitor away.

And it's the maid, cleaning the corners of a circular house.

The winner!!! 😀 🏆 🏅

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 07:47:58 AM
Before anyone else, ranjit already solved it. But hey, I don't want this riddle game to end so I got another one. A very easy one.

I have many keys but none can open a door. What am I?

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 07:48:34 AM
I cry without eyes I fly without wings. What am I?

Offline leigh anne

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 07:49:49 AM
Guess the pop singer.

🐱y 🍐 y
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert