Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Piano Concerto No.13 in C major piano solo score  (Read 461 times)

Offline monika

• PS Silver Member
Piano Concerto No.13 in C major piano solo score
on: January 22, 2023, 02:26:20 PM
Good afternoon to everyone,
I am trying to find the piano solo score for Mozart's Piano Concerto no 13 in C major. Can anyone help?
I checked IMSLP and some other web sources, also a library, but I found only the two pianos version.
Thank you,

Offline lelle

• PS Gold Member
Re: Piano Concerto No.13 in C major piano solo score
Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 01:29:09 PM
It's on IMSLP, under the tab "parts". Also, have you checked that the two piano version isn't just the solo part of the concerto in piano 1, and an orchestra transcription in piano 2? In that case, that version should be useable.

Offline symphonicdance

• PS Silver Member
Re: Piano Concerto No.13 in C major piano solo score
Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 02:25:58 PM
A piano solo version?! Perhaps you need to arrange/transcribe for yourself. Otherwise, you may need to go for the more popular ones (that have solo versions) e.g. Nos 20 & 27 (off head). Good luck!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert