Piano Forum

The Complete Piano Works of 15 Composers
Piano Streetís digital sheet music library is constantly growing. With the additions made during the past months, we now offer the complete solo piano works by fifteen of the most famous Classical, Romantic and Impressionist composers in the webís most pianist friendly user interface. Read more >>

Topic: Anyone else not getting notifications of replies?  (Read 183 times)

Offline lettersquash

• PS Silver Member
Anyone else not getting notifications of replies?
on: February 06, 2023, 04:05:49 PM
Just wondered if anyone has an idea why I'm never notified of replies to topics I'm subscribed to. I don't see any overriding settings in my profile. Thanks. Oh, and I know I asked this earlier, but once every few years doesn't seem unreasonable - please, pleaaaase, pretty pleeeeease, is there any chance of another theme besides this dark one with lighter print? It does my eyesight no end of bad.
Sorry if I don't reply for a while - I'm not getting notifications from this site.

Offline lettersquash

• PS Silver Member
Re: Anyone else not getting notifications of replies?
Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 06:47:15 PM
Hey, I'm suddenly getting email notifications! Yay - thanks, if someone fixed that.
Sorry if I don't reply for a while - I'm not getting notifications from this site.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert