Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Concert announcement board  (Read 2299 times)

Offline ahmedito

• PS Silver Member
Concert announcement board
on: April 24, 2005, 02:03:18 PM
I think this would be very very useful. A place to post interesting concerts in different cities, free tickets and, why not, our own concerts.... :)

EDIT:
I think it would be great if people started announcing their concert engagements here, so that we could all hear each other when possible. And, I think it would also be great to have a board specially for that purpose.... also for announcing free tickets to a big piano concert, or must see concerts in different cities.

The board could be called concert announcements and reports.... it would be a place where we would let other people know of very good, or our own concerts, and maybe afterwards write, what the concert was like. For now, Ill just write my own in miscellaneuos... but if enough people do it, it might merit its own board, and for the record, I think it would be very interesting.
For a good laugh, check out my posts in the audition room, and tell me exactly how terrible they are :)

mikeyg

Re: Concert announcement board
Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 11:08:41 PM
I think that this may already be under "miscellaneous"

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert