Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Robinson Piano  (Read 3491 times)

Offline mooijung

• PS Silver Member
Robinson Piano
on: June 16, 2003, 04:32:23 PM
Pls help!!

Does anyone know Piano Brand...Robinson. I justknow thatthis brand is from England nothingmore than that. I'm about to buy a new piano. And now i have to make a decision between KR121 Robinson piano cost 4500 us dollar or K25 kawai upright piano costs 4000 us dollar. they are both 121 cm.For me the price is not the problem. I just wanna know which one is better. Thanks

Offline Noah

• PS Silver Member
Re: Robinson Piano
Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 05:29:04 PM
Well you won't know until you play them !
'Some musicians don't believe in God, but all believe in Bach'
M. Kagel

Offline AFG

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 12:27:30 PM
Mooijung,
I understand that Robinson pianos are built in Malaysia, although they may use (some) parts manufactured in UK.

Offline mooijung

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 09:37:10 AM
Oh!! Do you happen to know Robinson's Piano website ? I've been looking for the further information. But I just couldn't find anything. If any of you have got an idea or anythung about this piano brand pls reply my post. Thanks a lot
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert