Music Education Expo takes place on February 7-8 2014 at The Barbican in London. It is the largest national music education conference and exhibition in the UK, and it’s completely free to attend if you register in advance.
Piano Street will present new educational material at our stand H5 at the exhibition. We hope to see you there!
A selection of other piano related presentations:
- Using the ABRSM criteria: how examiners assess musical performance
- The Yamaha session: Yamaha’s music education system in action
- How to be your best more often: neuro-linguistic programming
- Paul Harris: the simultaneous practice cycle
- The Steinway & Sons session: The ‘All Steinway School’ program. A program of support for music educators
- Setting your tuition fees: ISM’s benchmarking survey
- Improvising for the classically trained pianist
- Early years music-making: fresh ideas for effective practice
- EPTA: Training pianists
- Performing more, performing better: ideas, tips and resources to increase and improve performance with beginner to intermediate groups