Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Mozart sonata k.330  (Read 3716 times)

Offline njalli

• PS Silver Member
Mozart sonata k.330
on: October 21, 2009, 08:12:19 PM
Enjoy

Offline njalli

• PS Silver Member
Re: Mozart sonata k.330
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:03:20 PM
feel free to comment

Offline lmpianist

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 02:49:01 AM
technically it's very good.  very light on the pedal - I like it.  Tempo is perfect.  Pay attention to the dynamics a bit more.  I couldn't hear very much variation throughout the piece (maybe it was just the recording).  For instance, near the beginning, the LH accompaniment is coming through a bit strong.  Maybe try playing f at measures 12-13 and mp at 14-15, to create an "echo" effect.  Anyway, it's sounding good, keep it up!

Offline njalli

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 12:29:16 PM
Thank you, true, my teacher is always mentioning that the dynamics need to variate more.  ;D
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert