Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: What happened to you today?  (Read 13036 times)

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Re: What happened to you today?
Reply #100 on: June 15, 2012, 11:44:14 PM
Don't tell the Military.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline goldentone

• PS Silver Member
Reply #101 on: June 16, 2012, 07:28:09 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a UFO.

As long as they didn't take you with them.

But if they would have said they were passing by Vienna. . .
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #102 on: June 16, 2012, 10:59:37 PM
Yeah, on a scale of 1 to stoked, I'm pretty stoked they didn't take me, too!  I wouldn't even have gotten in if they said they were going to Vienna!  That seems like the aliens from outer space equivalent of a strangery human bribing a child with candy to get into the car.  And I am definitely NOT going to tell the military.  The last time I told the military about a UFO, it really didn't go that well.
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
Reply #103 on: June 17, 2012, 01:18:59 AM
I tore a chunk of flesh from my elbow skating today.  Thank god I didn't hurt my hands!
And I saw a childhood friend that I haven't seen in years!!!

But I feel kinda badass about my elbow though 8)
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline iansinclair

• PS Silver Member
Reply #104 on: June 17, 2012, 02:04:03 AM
How about... putting up 14 tons of hay for my horses and cattle?  Then practiced for about an hour -- but my hands and arms were too dang tired to do much good.
Ian

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #105 on: June 17, 2012, 11:50:44 AM
How about... putting up 14 tons of hay for my horses and cattle? 

Better this than dealing with what comes out the other end.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Reply #106 on: June 17, 2012, 05:01:43 PM
How about... putting up 14 tons of hay for my horses and cattle?  Then practiced for about an hour -- but my hands and arms were too dang tired to do much good.

Switch the tasks. Don't learn mistakes. I never play anything complicated after doing heavy physical work. I try to never miss a day at the keyboard. A quick 15 minute session playing some pieces I know well (never new stuff) is enough, if I can't get a full session in before work.

14 tons = 28,000 pounds... sounds like a truck load.
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #107 on: August 02, 2012, 09:19:56 PM
A big spider crawled up my arm while I was in bed, in the middle of the night last night  :- :'( :'(

It wasn't *quite* as bad as I imagined it would be, but it was still not really that cool.
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Reply #108 on: August 02, 2012, 11:23:53 PM
A big spider crawled up my arm while I was in bed, in the middle of the night last night  :-\ :'( :'(

It wasn't *quite* as bad as I imagined it would be, but it was still not really that cool.

Do you know who is who in the world of spiders where you live? Don't get bit!

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #109 on: August 03, 2012, 03:47:42 AM
Do you know who is who in the world of spiders where you live? Don't get bit!

I'm not sure.  I don't think it was a brown recluse, but it was a brown spider.  There's a lot of that type of brown spider around here, so it's pretty normal to see one.  I just don't want them in my bed or on me, really.  But, that's the first time that's happened in my life like that, so I'm going to try to rest with peace in believing it won't logically happen every night!

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Reply #110 on: August 03, 2012, 05:17:29 PM
I'm not sure.  I don't think it was a brown recluse, but it was a brown spider.  There's a lot of that type of brown spider around here, so it's pretty normal to see one.  I just don't want them in my bed or on me, really.  But, that's the first time that's happened in my life like that, so I'm going to try to rest with peace in believing it won't logically happen every night!

It's the time of year for outsiders to think about coming inside. Up there where you are it should happen a little earlier than down here near the Mexican border. We use an indoor/outdoor liquid we spray around the perimeter, inside and out. The gallon we buy at Home Depot lasts us a couple of years. Any brand will work that is labeled for your needs.

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #111 on: August 07, 2012, 02:41:00 AM
I got home and made coffee that I would drink during practice. I tasted the coffee and said it tasted like pee. I went to practice and fell asleep for about 30 minutes. Got up and did about 3 hours. I got a little bit done, not too much trouble concentrating. Had the worst headache though. Passed out. Woke up and walked into kitchen *Screams*  It was decaf!!!! I will not be fooled like this again!!!!!
Went and got Dark/French roast.

That's it.

-J
"Beethoven wrote in three flats a lot. That's because he moved twice."

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #112 on: September 11, 2012, 04:50:49 PM
Yesterday one of my shoes completely fell apart  :'(.

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #113 on: September 12, 2012, 09:09:34 AM
I got home and made coffee that I would drink during practice. I tasted the coffee and said it tasted like pee. I went to practice and fell asleep for about 30 minutes. Got up and did about 3 hours. I got a little bit done, not too much trouble concentrating. Had the worst headache though. Passed out. Woke up and walked into kitchen *Screams*  It was decaf!!!! I will not be fooled like this again!!!!!
Ah, yes, that scourge upon society and marketing con widely known as "decaffeinated coffee"! In other words, coffee with the coffee taken out. It's abit like "skimmed milk"; take it to its (il)logical conclusion and you have a substance known as "water". OK, some people have allergies to coffee, tea, wine, dairy products and many other foodstuffs (I, for example, suspect that I may be allergic to beers, ales and the like although my intense dislike of them is sufficient to discourage me from ascertaining whether any such allergy may be identifiable through testing), but the most sensible thing for those suffering such allergies to do is simply avoid them rather than consuming pretend substitutes.

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #114 on: September 12, 2012, 09:10:34 AM
Yesterday one of my shoes completely fell apart  :'(.
Were you wearing it at the time?

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #115 on: September 12, 2012, 06:08:58 PM
Someone was sick which suddenly doubled my work load so I worked from 8 am to 7 pm and after I finally got home I was too tired to practice. So today I only practiced about 30 minutes before going to work  :'(

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #116 on: September 13, 2012, 07:49:21 PM
Were you wearing it at the time?

Best,

Alistair

Yes!  It was on my foot, my foot was on the ground, and I was sitting in a roller chair, teaching.  I used my muscles to push off the ground to roll towards my student, and my shoe literally just crumbled apart all over the ground!

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #117 on: September 13, 2012, 08:30:10 PM
oops, I mean to post in the poetry thread ... haha  ;D

Offline goldentone

• PS Silver Member
Reply #118 on: September 14, 2012, 08:02:25 AM
Yes!  It was on my foot, my foot was on the ground, and I was sitting in a roller chair, teaching.  I used my muscles to push off the ground to roll towards my student, and my shoe literally just crumbled apart all over the ground!

Was it those green shoes?  So then what did you do? 
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #119 on: September 15, 2012, 04:18:30 AM
So then what did you do? 

Well, after my student left, I vacuumed it up ... haha.  Nope, not the green ones ... those have their own problem; I accidentally left them in the garage and they are getting spiders  :-.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #120 on: September 17, 2012, 03:00:57 AM
Okay so first, I bought this GoodWood wooden bowtie, and it looks pretty cool.  I'm gonna wear it to school tomorrow.

After that, my piano teacher canceled piano lessons!  I don't know whether or not to be happy or sad.   :) :( :'( :-\

Later on that day, I went to Wendy's with my friend, and I had my Rubik's cube out on me.  So this one guy was like...

Him:  hey man, can you solve it?

Me:  25 second average

Him:  no way dude you're lying!

Me:  I'll make you a deal: if I can solve it in 25 seconds or under, then you buy me a mean

Him: two dollars

Me:  sure!

So he scrambles it and I solve it in 22 seconds...  He felt soooooooooooooooooo salty!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then I did the same thing with the peope who work at Wendy's and I got two sandwiches and a frosted for free!  Swag in the freaking bag man!!!!!!

Later on that day, I was skating home Down the street, and I hit a rock and Slammed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!  I was in the middle of the intersection in front of EVERYONE and I felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooo salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I fell down so freaking hard from that itty bitty tiny stupid rock!  What the freaking heck?!?!?!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #121 on: September 17, 2012, 03:22:19 AM
Later on that day, I was skating home Down the street, and I hit a rock and Slammed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!  I was in the middle of the intersection in front of EVERYONE and I felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooo salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I fell down so freaking hard from that itty bitty tiny stupid rock!  What the freaking heck?!?!?!

Mate, have you ever considered that maybe skateboarding is not your thing? It looks like your board is trying to kill you.  ::)
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

• PS Silver Member
Reply #122 on: September 17, 2012, 03:35:02 AM
Mate, have you ever considered that maybe skateboarding is not your thing? It looks like your board is trying to kill you.  ::)

My board is freaking haunted!  No wonder why that guy sold it to me for only 30 dollars!  I thought it was a good deal at first, but it's like all warped and deformed!  At first the board seems fine, but once you get used to skating it for a bit, you can see all these weird quirks in it, it's so freaking ugly!

No but yeah, besides piano, skateboarding is my second love.  If you really think I suck, I'll see if I can make a quick 30 second clip and post it in the audition room.

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #123 on: September 17, 2012, 03:53:21 AM
No but yeah, besides piano, skateboarding is my second love.  If you really think I suck, I'll see if I can make a quick 30 second clip and post it in the audition room.

To each his own, I guess. It's not that I think you suck at it (Iwouldn't know even with a vid). That seems par for the course however good one is at skateboarding.

I just have never seen the attraction of activities that seem mainly designed to hurt.

I guess I'll have to just get used to your weekly "I did x to myself on my skateboard today" entries in this thread.
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #124 on: September 17, 2012, 03:58:47 AM
My board is freaking haunted!  

Try this quick fix:

• PS Silver Member
Reply #125 on: September 17, 2012, 04:09:09 AM

I just have never seen the attraction of activities that seem mainly designed to hurt.

Well in most jobs/hobbies/activities, the objective is to get from point A to point B the easiest way possible.

Well in skating, the objective is to get from point A to point B the hardest way possible.  And unlike other sports, there's no rules or regulations, you have unlimited freedom.  So there's a lot of room for creativeness and artistry.

Which is what I think I like about it.

And piano is kinda similar.  There are soooo many different ways to interpret a work, and the objective is to get from point A to point B the coolest sounding way as possible irrespective of how difficult it is.

Kinda...

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #126 on: September 17, 2012, 04:14:32 AM
I can be creative ebough just walking. I appear not to be alone:

;D

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #127 on: September 17, 2012, 04:37:50 AM
Not today but sometime during last week something strange has happened... I have lost my spoons  ???

I realized yesterday that I only have 4 teaspoons. I must have had at least 10. So I am suddenly out of spoons all the time.

It puzzles me, I have no idea where they could have gone? Can stainless steel dissolve in a dishwasher? I considered my cats stealing and hiding them, but how did they get them out of the cupboard? Or did someone broke into my apartment and just steal my spoons?? Do aliens really visit Earth to collect spoons?

It's just too weird... :o

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #128 on: September 17, 2012, 06:56:15 PM
 :'(

I turned around to save a turtle from the middle of the road. Just as I was running towards her, a semi truck purposely swerved on to her and a fountain of blood shot up...he split the turtle in half with a tire on his left side...I swear he purposely did this, like a little kid!!! HOW AWFUL!!!!!! I couldn't stop crying, it was so mean!!

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #129 on: September 17, 2012, 08:55:34 PM
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!
WHY DID i READ THIS!!!!!!!??????????? I hope that driver who did that dies from a VERYYYY painful death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he should be tortured for ever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  :'(  :'( :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( you see because of people like that I sometimes think the end of the world would be a good idea........  :(

now I don't really feel like writing about what happened to me today... (not that it was anything special).................

Offline perprocrastinate

• PS Silver Member
Reply #130 on: September 17, 2012, 09:32:21 PM
I got a 67/100 on my Calculus exam.

I have to remember to study next time. Well, at least it's only the first test. ::)

• PS Silver Member
Reply #131 on: September 17, 2012, 10:13:42 PM
I got a 67/100 on my Calculus exam.

I have to remember to study next time. Well, at least it's only the first test. ::)

What the freaking heck?!  Do we go to the same school or something?!

First we take the ACT on the same day, and now we have the same grade on a Calc test?!

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #132 on: September 17, 2012, 10:30:52 PM
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!
WHY DID i READ THIS!!!!!!!??????????? I hope that driver who did that dies from a VERYYYY painful death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he should be tortured for ever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  :'(  :'( :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( you see because of people like that I sometimes think the end of the world would be a good idea........  :(

now I don't really feel like writing about what happened to me today... (not that it was anything special).................

I'm sorry too!! :((

Offline perprocrastinate

• PS Silver Member
Reply #133 on: September 17, 2012, 11:05:31 PM
What the freaking heck?!  Do we go to the same school or something?!

First we take the ACT on the same day, and now we have the same grade on a Calc test?!

Let me guess, you have a horrible AP Chemistry teacher too?

• PS Silver Member
Reply #134 on: September 17, 2012, 11:59:11 PM
Let me guess, you have a horrible AP Chemistry teacher too?

I've never taken a Chemistry class in highschool lol.

For a second I thought we were the same person and I had a dissociative identity disorder.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #135 on: September 18, 2012, 12:01:19 AM
:'(

I turned around to save a turtle from the middle of the road. Just as I was running towards her, a semi truck purposely swerved on to her and a fountain of blood shot up...he split the turtle in half with a tire on his left side...I swear he purposely did this, like a little kid!!! HOW AWFUL!!!!!! I couldn't stop crying, it was so mean!!

I would have let that guy try to run over me, and then I would sue him, and his company, and everything associated with him and that company for EVERYTHING they own.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #136 on: September 18, 2012, 02:12:52 PM
I'm sorry too!! :((
I'm really sorry that it happend like that! it must have been soooooo horrible to see that!!!!  :(  :( :'(  >:(  >:(

I would have let that guy try to run over me, and then I would sue him, and his company, and everything associated with him and that company for EVERYTHING they own.

That's a really good idea, but you would have to be VERY brave (and lucky) to do that, cause I mean what if he DID run over you... :-\

• PS Silver Member
Reply #137 on: September 29, 2012, 01:50:52 AM
The craziest thing happened today!

Okay, so this is how it is...

I was filming for a music video this morning right?  So while I was filming, I was skating with the camera, but I had a handle on it because it's easier to film that way.  So ANYWAYS, while I was filming, the camera just fell off the handle!  Like dude What the heck was that for?!  It was freaking three feet in the freaking air!  So as you can probably imagine, I felt VERY salty because I paid freaking 800 dollars for that camera!  

So I was doing a little inspection to make sure everything was alright, and for the most part it was.  The camera itself was fine, there wasn't anything wrong with the footage I shot.  And I did little test runs just to make sure that I was okay.

But...

I tried to adjust the lens and it was freaking jammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I paid freaking 300 dollars for that lens!  I was like legit about to cry, I felt soooooo salty!!!!!!!!!!  So I tried taking it off the camera and putting it back on, and it wouldn't work!!!

So I FINALLY managed to be able to adjust the lens, but it was sooooo choppy!  Every time I tried to turn it, it kept making all these weird ugly sounds!  And I couldn't always turn it freely.  I would have to adjust the secondary lens thing first before I could adjust like the whole thing.  Sorry, I couldn't explain that properly because I don't know what it's called.  It's like the the focus you can adjust, and then the zoom in/zoom out thing in the lens.  So there's two turning mechanisms, and I could turn them both freely.  One had to be adjusted a certain way for the other one to turn, and it was REALLY ugly.  But anyways, the lens was fucked up.  It was so bad the auto focus couldn't turn it the slightest bit.  Adjusting the lens was like trying to open a new bottle of ketchup.  It was sooo sticky!!!

So anyways, I was feeling VERY salty for the first three periods.  But I still had my hopes up!  I had creative film class fourth period and maybe my teacher could help me!  So I told my teacher what happened, and you know what he did?  He freaking laughed at me!  And then he was like, 'yeah dude, I can fix it for you...  SIKE!!!  Wow dude you must feel extra salty, you're soo ugly for that dude hahaha!'  I felt like Rachmaninoff after that one composer Alexander something debuted one of Rachmaninoff's works DRUNK and then flamed Rachmaninoff by saying that he was a bad composer!

So this is what I did...

I was just sitting down feeling extra salty as usual, when I noticed something.  The lens was crooked!  So what I did was I hit it against the table and it was working again!!!  I un-jammed it!!!  Kinda...  It's an 18mm-55mm lens but it only goes up to 54mm.  But whatever dude, that's barely noticeable.  No but yeah, I felt like Scriabin when he thought he was god!  I was sooo on dude!

My teacher was like, 'wow dude, I don't know how you fixed it!  You got lucky kid'.  But I was like, 'nah bro, I just have right touch'.

He felt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

Offline mahlermaniac

• PS Silver Member
Reply #138 on: October 03, 2012, 01:05:54 AM
I started my piano-fund today. I'm going to put money aside from every paycheck, to go towards a piano, lessons, music etc. Just 30 dollars in the savings so far, but it's nice to get started

Offline zezhyrule

• PS Silver Member
Reply #139 on: October 09, 2012, 05:40:25 AM
Went to an amazing concert that finished with a performance of Beethoven's Choral Fantasy. I wasn't too familiar with the piece, but it was awesome! Very... interesting! n_n I love it.
Also the pianist was my piano teacher's husband so I had to love it
Currently learning -

- Bach: P&F in F Minor (WTC 2)
- Chopin: Etude, Op. 25, No. 5
- Beethoven: Sonata, Op. 31, No. 3
- Scriabin: Two Poems, Op. 32
- Debussy: Prelude Bk II No. 3

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #140 on: October 10, 2012, 10:57:47 AM
x

• PS Silver Member
Reply #141 on: October 11, 2012, 10:22:20 PM
My sisters dog had a seizure and died in my house this morning.

Salt... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #142 on: October 11, 2012, 11:08:39 PM
My sisters dog had a seizure and died in my house this morning.

Salt... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry to hear that mate.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #143 on: October 12, 2012, 12:54:19 AM
Sorry to hear that mate.

And like a minute ago I just found out that a friend of mine freaking snapped my board!   >:(

But ofcourse that's not the the downdark of my day...

My sister won't talk to anyone, she hasn't responded to anyone's calls.  I was going to walk my other dog today, and I was going to use Nile's (the dog who died) leash and I was feeling extra salty!!!  So I decided not to use it. 

Whatever dude...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #144 on: October 12, 2012, 02:00:13 AM
Sorry for your loss. Write a ballade!!! :) Do something good with the time you still have left. Love a puppy, help an old lady cross the road. It always helps feel better about the world.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #145 on: October 12, 2012, 03:01:21 AM
Sorry for your loss. Write a ballade!!! :) Do something good with the time you still have left. Love a puppy, help an old lady cross the road. It always helps feel better about the world.

Time to learn a new Rachmaninoff work!

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #146 on: October 12, 2012, 12:50:01 PM
Time to learn a new Rachmaninoff work!

Amen!

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #147 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:35 PM
And like a minute ago I just found out that a friend of mine freaking snapped my board!   >:(

But ofcourse that's not the the downdark of my day...

My sister won't talk to anyone, she hasn't responded to anyone's calls.  I was going to walk my other dog today, and I was going to use Nile's (the dog who died) leash and I was feeling extra salty!!!  So I decided not to use it. 

Whatever dude...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i hope it at least made you smile. sorry for the loss. really. that sucks. big time. i love dogs. man. i'm super sorry.

Offline perprocrastinate

• PS Silver Member
Reply #148 on: October 15, 2012, 09:38:20 PM
Today I got yelled at by my math teacher because I was playing piano on my desk.

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #149 on: October 16, 2012, 01:12:37 AM
School really sucked today and my English teacher was really rude but I get to tell him that on Wednesday! I'm kind of excited about it, I will write it out first because apparently he doesn't understand what I am talking about when I try to form sentences for him. what He is a terrible teacher. He teaches things after the assignments are graded, what good does that do? He is completely wasting my time and I am very disappointed. There.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert