Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: I Promise, there's a Puppy!  (Read 1615 times)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
I Promise, there's a Puppy!
on: October 07, 2011, 04:21:17 AM
I promise there's sometimes a puppy in the bottom left hand side of the screen on the main page.  But, I think s/he's only there when I'm not logged in and s/he's not *always* there.  

c'mon.  Somebody else see the puppy.  Can we keep the puppy?  Can we have a forum puppy like a neo pet that we can feed and pet and take care of?  Maybe a kitty cat, too?  plllleeeeeaaaaassseeeee ... can we keep the puppy and make him cyber alive?

*wants a forum puppy to have the community take care of*

ooohhhh ... we should get more pets  ;D like fishies and birdies.
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Re: I Promise, there's a Puppy!
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 04:45:03 AM
haha ... whhhoooopsies ... I really saw a puppy, but it was on my computer only, not on the site.  I was searching through files and there's a puppy who does that (for some unknown reason) and somehow the silhouette was showing through  :-[.

But, maybe we could still get some forum pets  ;D
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 04:55:57 AM
Haha that's cute :) The piano puppy..

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 05:00:34 AM
Yeah, it was this guy:

Except, it was showing through the screen as only a black silhouette in a blue box surrounding him, for some reason.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 06:28:54 PM
Yes I have that cute doggy on my computer too!  :P It would be really cool if we had forum pets!!  8)  :)

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 10:08:30 AM
I want to have an eagle! :'(
Funny? How? How am I funny?
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert