Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: why do bugs creep us out?  (Read 1233 times)

Offline cwjalex

why do bugs creep us out?
on: October 15, 2014, 08:26:39 PM
i just picked up some round plastic thing and looked at the bottom of it and it had some round metal thing that looked like a bug or spider or something so i quickly threw it on the ground and then looked around to make sure nobody saw me.  it got me to thinking why bugs creep us out so much?  it's not like i scream like a girl when i see one but like a lot of people, they creep me out and i don't like them.  

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Re: why do bugs creep us out?
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:06:32 PM
i just picked up some round plastic thing and looked at the bottom of it and it had some round metal thing that looked like a bug or spider or something so i quickly threw it on the ground and then looked around to make sure nobody saw me.  it got me to thinking why bugs creep us out so much?  it's not like i scream like a girl when i see one but like a lot of people, they creep me out and i don't like them. 

Because they're ugly and they want to lay heir eggs in your brain.
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline vixxa

• PS Silver Member
Re: why do bugs creep us out?
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 05:38:06 AM
Maybe for one, because they don't seem to have much fear of people. They don't care if we don't like being crawled on  ;D

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert