Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Goldenweiser Beethoven  (Read 1154 times)

Offline pianoman53

• PS Silver Member
Goldenweiser Beethoven
on: September 07, 2016, 07:55:23 AM
Hi,

I'm not too active here anymore, for various reasons... One reason is because I'm doing a big research on editions on Beethovens piano sonata (I've been invited to some schools to talk about it, yay!).

So, now when it seems that it might actually be a thing, I'll try to dig a bit deeper.

Therefore I ask for your help. I've been looking for some rather obscure editions, like the old Liszt and so... and now I'm on the search for the early Goldenweiser edition, the one prior to the 1931 edition. If anyone either owns a copy, or knows where to buy them, I'd be tremendously happy!

Pianoman53