Piano Forum logo
November 17, 2017, 11:19:28 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Gabriela Montero – Uniting the Worlds of Composition and Improvisation

While there’s some element of improvisation (interpretation is probably a better word to describe it) in all performances of classical piano music, pianist Gabriela Montero takes this to a different level by taking requests from the audience and improvising her show. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: piano of fundemental hard time understand it free piano method for pianist link  (Read 172 times)
bee1234
PS Silver Member

« on: September 14, 2017, 02:11:01 AM »

Hello can any experience pianist can give me more about piano, the book i need is not piano piece, I mean the book for pianist to read that is for musician how to have the right method and attitude to learn and play well, i hope someone can give me some good book to study i cant afford to buy any book to read hope someone suggest me give me links so i can continue to self study by myself thanks
michelle
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
dogperson
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 03:18:22 AM »

Hi bee
You posted the same topic in the Student's  thread  and received several suggestions for free books or good free tutorials on YouTube   Did you get a chance to look at those, and if so  why do they not meet your needs ?

https://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php?topic=64237.0
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: