We wish all readers a Happy New Year with a list of highly recommended reading – the most popular articles of 2013 from Piano Street’s Classical Piano Blog:
- Breaking News: Mysterious Mozart Cadenza Identified!
- Volodos in Vienna
- Do We Judge Music by Sight More Than Sound?
- The Great Piano Scam
- Master Teacher Wijn is Growing Flowers and Plants
- Pianos for People
- Steinway Update: Code Name “Edelweiss” Outbid by a True Piano Lover
- More is More and The Art of Perfection – Master Piano Technician Peter Salisbury Turns a Steinway Into Two
- Samsung Smashes Haydn in Gothenburg
- Barenboim’s Decca/DG Deal Opened Up for Neglected Chopin
- The Art of Improvisation – Risky Business and Living It All at the Same Time
- The Case of Ravel
- András Schiff Almost Won Grammy Without Pedal
Please let us know which article you find the most interesting and feel free to share if you have any specific plans or goals for your piano playing for next year!