Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: How are you doing right now ?  (Read 47671 times)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Re: How are you doing right now ?
Reply #300 on: March 07, 2011, 09:12:41 PM
Hmm I'm doing well!  :P I went to music theory today (after not going last week cause I was sick). And it was great I didn't have any mistakes at music dictations and intervals!!!  :P  8)  :) I am tired but oh well.... and I also have piano lesson again tomorrow after 2 weeks!!!  :o (because of being sick)... so that is great! And I also started playing my second Sonatina with both hands together, even though I was supposed to practice hands seperately... and i did but then I didn't have piano lesson for soooooooo long that I tried it hands together too.......... and I LOOOOVEEEE IT!  :D  :)  8)

Offline countrymath

• PS Silver Member
Reply #301 on: March 09, 2011, 03:29:19 PM
Im a bit happy.

Im polishing the Revolutionary Etude now. I can play the whole etude at full speed, but I still make some mistakes. I think tomorrow it will be complete. It took 7 weeks for me to finish it :(. Fantaisie-Impromptu was going pretty good, until I start practicing the B section, that looks like pretty easy but is a hell. I also want to start a Scarlatti Sonata, but I don't know wich one :p. I'm waiting for my "The Pop Piano Book" and "The Hammond Organ Complete" books arrive, so I can start studing some popular piano. Hum, let me see...Im also researching about the Gaia Hypothesis, greek mythology and im donwloading Halo 2 :D. I'm also playing the PC version of Resident Evil 3 (i wanted to play the 1 and 2, but they don't work on my notebook :().

Yeah, thats it.

Edit: Oh, i also discovered that i'm with dandruff on my head =(((((((((((((((
  • Mozart-Sonata KV310 - A minor

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #302 on: March 15, 2011, 07:11:34 PM
*lights everything on fire*

*runs around wildly with a stick, underwears on head, pants on arms, shirt as a skirt, bird's nests as shoes ... "

*points stick to earth and opens a huge crack*

*demands*  "RELEASE THE CRACHON!"

*sits down and quietly eats a bowl of grubs like popcorn while watching the mayhem*

Fin.
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #303 on: March 15, 2011, 10:59:11 PM
Free Bradley Manning. Seriously.

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #304 on: March 16, 2011, 04:12:56 AM
Weird.... Weird, weird, weird....  It's like there was a jail break at a mental institution.  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest around here.

*Bob ponders the apparent "coincidence" that Japanese nuclear facilities are melting down.... and just after that things start getting nutty on the PS site.... Yes...*

*Bob puts hand to chin and strokes non-existent beard to help him think.*  Hmmm.... I don't have enough facial hair to figure this one out....

Ah, yuck. Yuck.  m1469 ate grubs.  Ick...  *Bob goes to bed.*   

Yeeeuuck. Grubs?    Ew....
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #305 on: March 17, 2011, 01:08:55 AM
Confused about the forum.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #306 on: March 17, 2011, 02:44:49 AM
Ah, yuck. Yuck.  m1469 ate grubs.  Ick...  *Bob goes to bed.*   

Yeeeuuck. Grubs?    Ew....

Not Ewwww ... they were delicious, Bob!  Lightly buttered and salted, a little nutritional yeast, even a tiny bit of pepper.  You missed out.
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #307 on: March 17, 2011, 03:23:16 AM
*Bob is not sorry to miss out on that.*

I prefer accidental cajun mini pizzas.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #308 on: March 17, 2011, 04:22:44 AM
TH (I (A (SEC (MESSAGE) RET) ) S) IS

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #309 on: March 17, 2011, 05:49:37 AM
*Quantum is slightly confused with the current forum activity as of late*
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #310 on: March 17, 2011, 02:55:28 PM
Yes!  :P  :)
*Littletune feels kinda proud now*  8)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #311 on: March 17, 2011, 07:20:16 PM
Oh I have to say some things about this week... because I didn't have time yet because there are so many things going on on Pianostreet lately!  :P

Well one thing is... I was kinda angry at my parents yesterday (specially my dad) because some stupid guy made them buy something we don't need at all!!!  :o That stupid guy just started putting things in the car (while my dad was waiting for my mum) and I don't know how he convinced my dad (because usually he doesn't even listen to people who want to sell him something) but he made my dad buy some things for cooking or something!!!  :o  :o And my dad payed him.....  :-X 250 euros for that!!!!!!!!! and we DON'T need it at all!!!!!!!! I mean the worst thing is that if I asked my dad to give me 50 euros for my music school he wouldn't!!! Or he would after 2 hour long talk about how stupid and useless it is to pay so much money for music school! And I'm scared every month that my mum won't have 60 euros and something for my piano lessons... and sometimes she doesn't and she has to call my teacher and ask her if she can wait... (and she always does and she's really nice about it but it's kinda embarrassing anyway!) and sometimes if I have enough money I pay myself and then don't have any money at all! So it's just really stupid that I have to feel bad about money for my music school and he just gives 250 euros for something we don't need at all!!! I mean 250 euros is for 4 months of my piano lessons or for a whole year of music theory lessons!!!!!!!  :o I better don't even think about it!! And then when my mum came there too and that stupid guy said to my mum: Here mam or madam (or however you say that in english) this is a gift for you! and he gave her a watch... and then he said ok now give me 20 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????:o If I was there I would start screaming!!!!!!!!!!! I mean a gift is for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't pay for a gift!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:( And my mum gave him 20 euros!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!! WHY??? But she said that that guy was just so horrible and he just wouldn't stop.

Ok so now the good things :)  :P We were of course writing a dictation again at music theory and the teacher said that it was going to be a more difficult one... and then I didn't have any mistakes at all!!!!!!!!!  :o I just couldn't believe it! when my teacher was checking my dictation I was expecting her to start correcting some notes but she just didn't  :o cause I got them all right!!!!!!!  :P I'm really happy!  :)

And I was helping again someone (who's in college) with translating something... I mean I had to find some answers from the text in English and answer questions in Slovenian... so I did that and then yesterday she told me she got all the points for it and that she was the best in class at doing that!  :P And then bought me a pizza  :P but first she ordered the wrong one that had meat on it  :-X and I don't eat meat and then she ordered another one without the meat but she gave me the one with the meat to take home so today my parents ate it  :P So I earned for my parents food today  :P  :)  8)

Oh and also yesterday when I came to my piano lessons my teacher was just talking to another teacher about some students who don't practice and are kinda bad and have to repeat one bar 20 times and still get it wrong... and then my teacher said: Well it's a good thing that she (me) comes cause she gets everything right :) and I mean I don't really (she was kidding a little)... but it was cool anyway  :P and she also said I learned the first movement of my second Sonatina really well  :P (but I didn't learn Menuet so very well  ::) so she said when I was leaving: and learn that Menuet!  :P but she was smiling so she wasn't really angry or anything  :) )... so well yes... I think that's all I wanted to say for now  :P

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #312 on: March 17, 2011, 07:34:37 PM
Littletune now I think the best is you meet this guy who made your dad and mom pay for things they don't need, and ask him about his methods... ;D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #313 on: March 17, 2011, 07:42:48 PM
Littletune now I think the best is you meet this guy who made your dad and mom pay for things they don't need, and ask him about his methods... ;D
;D Oh so I could make them give me money too?  :P
(oh and I think there are some pots or something from Switzerland!!!  :P )

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #314 on: March 18, 2011, 06:16:19 PM
My dad said today that he felt like he was hypnotized when that guy made him buy those things... he said he doesn't understand why he bought them! And he feels bad about it now. Cause otherwise he never listens to people who are trying to sell him something! So that was weird  :o
And what's also weird is that they looked at the prices of those things... and the real prices are like REALLY high!!! So my dad gave really little money really! Cause when they were looking at the real prices it should have been like 4000 euros all together !!!! (and my dad gave 250!) :o so now they don't know why...  :-\
Oh I guess I should learn hypnosis...  :D and then convince my dad that music school and piano are the greatest and the most important things in the world!!!  :P

Oh and I forgot to say that I gave some of the pizza to that doggy at music school too  :) He's sooo cool  and cute 8) I always wanna take him home!  :)

Offline countrymath

• PS Silver Member
Reply #315 on: March 19, 2011, 03:50:42 AM
My dad said today that he felt like he was hypnotized when that guy made him buy those things... he said he doesn't understand why he bought them! And he feels bad about it now. Cause otherwise he never listens to people who are trying to sell him something! So that was weird  :o
And what's also weird is that they looked at the prices of those things... and the real prices are like REALLY high!!! So my dad gave really little money really! Cause when they were looking at the real prices it should have been like 4000 euros all together !!!! (and my dad gave 250!) :o so now they don't know why...  :-\
Oh I guess I should learn hypnosis...  :D and then convince my dad that music school and piano are the greatest and the most important things in the world!!!  :P

Oh and I forgot to say that I gave some of the pizza to that doggy at music school too  :) He's sooo cool  and cute 8) I always wanna take him home!  :)

Lol. I asked my father something like 60 dolars (100 reals) to buy some books, and we almost had a fight. One week later, he borred aroud 3600 dolars (6000 reals) to my brother change his car.

:)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #316 on: March 19, 2011, 12:35:27 PM
Lol. I asked my father something like 60 dolars (100 reals) to buy some books, and we almost had a fight. One week later, he borred aroud 3600 dolars (6000 reals) to my brother change his car.

:)
:o That sounds really unfair!!

Offline db05

• PS Silver Member
Reply #317 on: March 23, 2011, 02:08:58 PM
Surprisingly, I feel fine...
Learning new songs with the band feels nice.
Afterwards though, the LSS is insane.
I'm sinking like a stone in the sea,
I'm burning like a bridge for your body

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #318 on: March 23, 2011, 02:35:57 PM
I'm a bit sleepy bo-deepy!  No time for naps, though  :- >:( :'( :).  *forges ahead*

Offline go12_3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #319 on: March 29, 2011, 02:42:27 PM
How I'm "doing"  has been alright...play piano and violin, doing artwork, writing essays of thoughts and poetry(I'm in another forum for writers).
Waiting for warmer weather with sunshine....been a bit rainy and cloudy this month of March.
I still have 5 piano students though....been that way for over a year and
they are fantastic students.   :)
Yesterday was the day that passed,
Today is the day I live and love,Tomorrow is day of hope and promises...

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #320 on: March 29, 2011, 10:14:02 PM
How I'm "doing"  has been alright...play piano and violin, doing artwork, writing essays of thoughts and poetry(I'm in another forum for writers).
Waiting for warmer weather with sunshine....been a bit rainy and cloudy this month of March.
I still have 5 piano students though....been that way for over a year and
they are fantastic students.   :)

Go, I'm not sure how you pay the bills, exactly ( ;)), but your life sounds wonderful  ;D :D :o.

Why are you not 12_3GO! ?  It seems, a little bit, as though maybe you are slightly (to be kind) backwards about it?  It's okay, though, I still like you  ;D.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #321 on: March 30, 2011, 08:22:22 PM
woot!  *Gorgeous* day today!  I'm lovin' me some gorgeous dayz!  8) woot!  I even went on a walk this morning, which was absolutely *fabulous*!  Pretty soon, I'll be plannin' my garden and weeding my patch.  

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #322 on: March 31, 2011, 03:01:52 AM
Well, progressively today, I'm having a very nice day!  I am grateful to my wonderful teachers :)

Offline go12_3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #323 on: March 31, 2011, 04:31:28 AM
Go, I'm not sure how you pay the bills, exactly ( ;)), but your life sounds wonderful  ;D :D :o.

Why are you not 12_3GO! ?  It seems, a little bit, as though maybe you are slightly (to be kind) backwards about it?  It's okay, though, I still like you  ;D.

I don't think you need to worry about how I pay the bills..... ;) 
It's my little secret you know   8)
Yesterday was the day that passed,
Today is the day I live and love,Tomorrow is day of hope and promises...

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #324 on: March 31, 2011, 03:03:42 PM
I don't think you need to worry about how I pay the bills..... ;) 
It's my little secret you know   8)

Well, rest-assured, I'm not at all worried about it  :D!  And, in no way do I intend to "infringe" upon your little secrets!  I was actually happy for you, as I honestly think it sounds like a nice life, and, hey, if you don't have to worry about paying the bills, then more power to you! 

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #325 on: March 31, 2011, 04:32:22 PM
Would you like to know what in the world happened last night?  

I went outside quite late (for me) and just looked up at the night sky; it's been quite awhile since I last did that, though it's been one of my favorite things over the years.  And, I just was speaking with my guts to the Universe about some things, and right at that very moment, the only shooting star of the evening (that I saw) and by far the hugest one I've ever seen (other than a huge actual meteorite I once saw years ago, that never burned out from my eyes and was seen even in the whole state where I live!), tore across the sky!  It was so great :).

Offline countrymath

• PS Silver Member
Reply #326 on: March 31, 2011, 05:20:52 PM
i'm fu***** sad

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #327 on: March 31, 2011, 06:55:37 PM
I'm sorry you're sad  :( I hope you feel better soon!  :)

Would you like to know what in the world happened last night? 

I went outside quite late (for me) and just looked up at the night sky; it's been quite awhile since I last did that, though it's been one of my favorite things over the years.  And, I just was speaking with my guts to the Universe about some things, and right at that very moment, the only shooting star of the evening (that I saw) and by far the hugest one I've ever seen (other than a huge actual meteorite I once saw years ago, that never burned out from my eyes and was seen even in the whole state where I live!), tore across the sky!  It was so great :).
That's cool!  8)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #328 on: April 01, 2011, 05:06:58 PM
Well today I had piano lesson. And I also had it on tuesday. :) And I was late really a lot both days!  :-[ On tuesday I was 20 minutes late... and today 15!  :-[ It's just so horrible I never know how long it will take for the bus to come there, sometimes it's really fast but sometimes it's just standing all the time!  ::) Today when I saw that we were not moving anywhere I just got off the bus and then walked really fast and ran a little and I was faster than the bus!!! And I had a longer way to go! and I was sill faster!  :o  ::) But I was still 15 minutes late... and then I had to say hi to the doggy but then my teacher saw me... because usually I have piano lessons in another room, but today we were in the room that has a window from which you see the doggy... and so she saw me and started calling me and she was a little angry... and first she thought I was 30 minutes late cause she thought I had lesson at 15. 15. but I had it at 15. 30. and then she said that the other girl has a lesson 15 minutes after my lesson ends so I had 45 minutes of lesson anyway :) well but I know I shouldn't be late...  :-[
and well actually I even had a 50 minute lesson because when that girl came we were choosing pieces for our exam together (cause that girl is grade 3 too like me). And so now that girl got a Menuett (that Mozart wrote when he was 6) - the one I was supposed to play at first, because this one is a little easier and cause that girl is younger (she's like 9 or 10) she got it and I got Menuet by Bach that's a little more difficult. But it's really well known... I've heard it really a lot of times already (but I don't remember exactly where  :-\ , probably on youtube played by some 5 year old or something  ::)  :P )... Oh well then I will just learn that Mozart's Menuett by myself when I have time  :P
But it was really cool  8) So now I know 3 pieces for my exam! Just two more!  :P And my teacher said that you only had to play 2 or 3 pieces without sheet music! But I don't really have problems with that so I think I'll play all of the pieces without sheet music anyway.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #329 on: April 02, 2011, 07:40:47 PM
My head hurts now, I mean it's starting to hurt more and more!  :-\ how annoying  ::)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #330 on: April 05, 2011, 04:57:48 PM
I just did my first set of "squats" since ... well, maybe like 14 years ago  :o.  I only squated the bar  :-[.  But, two more sets to go of those, and then I'll get a few sets of bench pressing in, some stomach crunches and maybe some push ups ... that will be my workout for today!  BUT, I'm really pretty stoked about it!  AND, I already sung a little, I've practiced a decent chunk of piano repertoire (still lots to go!), I've done some thinking, I've read a little bit about teaching voice ... but I'm particularly happy about the squats.  Time to shape those buns and thighs, I say.  Time to shape them somefin' fierce!  >:( ;D :o.  Remember, you want to use your core and you want to explode out of the bottom!!!  Explode, I say!  Explode!  That helps to increase your jump reach, too!  :-*

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #331 on: April 05, 2011, 05:44:33 PM
Squats are not good for ladies as they widen the hips.

Probably OK if you are just going to use the bar though.

Anything over 200 kilos I would be a little worried about.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #332 on: April 05, 2011, 06:05:55 PM
Squats are not good for ladies as they widen the hips.

Probably OK if you are just going to use the bar though.

Anything over 200 kilos I would be a little worried about.

Thal

I'll trust my experience, thanks!  :D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #333 on: April 05, 2011, 07:58:31 PM
And it's sooo late again!  ::) How very annoying!  >:(  :P But I'll have more time tomorrow. (I hope!!)

But my piano lesson was great and now I know 4 exam pieces already, just one more missing.  :P

What are squats?  :-\ I mean I've heard about them a lot of times but I don't know what kind of exercise that is exactly.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #334 on: April 05, 2011, 08:02:37 PM
What are squats?  :- I mean I've heard about them a lot of times but I don't know what kind of exercise that is exactly.

Except, she has bad form and is whimpy.  She looks like she's actually almost never done them before (and definitely not free weight).  The third person is the best (so far, I didn't watch more so I don't know if there's more people).

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #335 on: April 05, 2011, 08:07:54 PM
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #336 on: April 05, 2011, 08:12:10 PM

hahah ... there's like an army of spotters.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #337 on: April 05, 2011, 08:26:50 PM
Wow that looks difficult!  :o I mean it kinda makes me feel tired just looking at it  :D  :P But I'm not a weak girl! So maybe I would get used to it anyway  :P

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #338 on: April 05, 2011, 11:34:31 PM
The live orchestra is a nice touch.

Offline emill

• PS Silver Member
Reply #339 on: April 09, 2011, 09:23:07 AM
Hi Littletune!!

I can not help smile and admire at the way you write ... it is so spontaneous and so honest !! ;D

My dad said today that he felt like he was hypnotized when that guy made him buy those things... he said he doesn't understand why he bought them! And he feels bad about it now. Cause otherwise he never listens to people who are trying to sell him something! So that was weird...

This is fairly common here ... and yes, hypnosis must be the medium.  We had a neighbor who met someone in church who befriended her and before she knew it she was withdrawing from the bank all her savings and gave it to this stranger she just met.  The police readily acknowledged that this type of crime is fairly common.  I had a student a few years back who took a taxi to school rather than the train as she was running late.  Instead of paying the fare she readily surrendered her 1 carat diamond ring, her watch and earings when the driver nicely asked her.  She was bewildered at her stupidity! ;D

Now.... 4,000 Euros for pots and pans!! :o ... must be made of silver!! ;D ;D
member on behalf of my son, Lorenzo

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #340 on: April 09, 2011, 07:31:28 PM
Thanks Emill!  :)
So it's really possible that someone just hypnotises someone and makes them just buy something or give them money  :o That's scary!!
Although I think it wouldn't be all that easy to hypnotise me!  :P Cause I have a really strong will!  :P Even when I was just a little baby, once I wanted to have something and my mum wouldn't let me and she took it away from me and then I started crying so much and for so long that I fainted  ;D  :P And then my mum got really scared and she took me to the doctor and the doctor said there was nothing wrong with me just that I must have a very strong will!  :P  :P So that's why it's not always all that easy with me!  ::)  :P  :) I mean it's not so easy for my parents...  :-\  :)

Offline jollisg

• PS Silver Member
Reply #341 on: April 09, 2011, 07:50:49 PM
I'm ok :) I have been a little bit ill this week (I was able to go to school, but my head was hurting like hell and I couldn't think that good). Yesterday I had piano lesson = the best day of the week!
Today I have been practicing a piano concert with a small orchestra of violins, a cello and a bass cello (I don't know the name of it :o ) for the first time :) That was fun! The youngest of the people there was about 20 years older than me, but most of them were much older (some of them were like 80 years).

Offline hastur

• PS Silver Member
Reply #342 on: April 09, 2011, 09:12:51 PM
Didn't practice the piano that much today. I sat down in front of it, reading the score (slooooooooooooooowly) trying to memorise bits and pieces of it, but it never really clicked. Guess I need to work on my sight reading more. Wonder how I should go about that... Anyone got sight reading exercises to suggest, mayhaps?
My current to-do list:
* Yann Tiersen
~ La Valse d'Amélie
* Beethoven
~ "Pathétique" II. Adagio
* Petzold
Menuet in G minor (BWV 115)
* Satie
- Gymnopédie No. 3

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #343 on: April 11, 2011, 08:40:43 PM
Well... today problems with the crazy neighbour again!  ::) She says we're making horrible noise all the time and specially at an impossible night hours when we're playing piano, drilling and hammering... so yes... cause you know... we don't ever sleep or eat or anything... we're just playing piano, drilling and hammering all days and nights! Hmm maybe we're not really making toys like she first thought... maybe we're making pianos!!!  8) Although I'm not sure if you make pianos with drilling and hammering  :-\ but oh well... or maybe we only need piano and music to keep us alive! I mean you know like some people who say that they don't ever eat that they just live from the energy of the sun or something... well maybe we don't need any food or rest or sleep because we get all the energy from music!! That's why we are playing piano all the time and that's why we can work all the time all days and nights without any rest!!!!! Yes I think that's it!!  :P
Oh and then we started arguing again of course... first my mum and dad and then my dad started saying to me things about school and all the things I do wrong and all the things I should and shouldn't do and as if everything was my fault and as if I'm the horriblest person in the world and all that... and I know I'm not so very great and I know I do a lot of things wrong and I know I should do more for school and more at home and all that and I know I'm a difficult kid sometimes so I feel bad about it all the time... but then when he started talking like everything was my fault and like I was the horriblest person I just got really angry and I started arguing with him and I started screaming and then in the end I said why doesn't he just throw me out the window and then I said I was going to jump infront of a bus when I go to my music school... and then my mum got all scared and hid all the keys and said she won't let me go out with my dog and to my music school! so yes it was really fun  ::)

But at music theory was cool  8) cause I only had one mistake with the intervals! :)  :)  8) And now I really have to go to sleep cause I have soooo much things tomorrow! Good night!... yes I'll go play piano so we can have some music for dinner and get some energy and then go drilling and hammering!  :P

Offline emill

• PS Silver Member
Reply #344 on: April 12, 2011, 12:03:04 AM
. . . but then when he started talking like everything was my fault and like I was the horriblest person I just got really angry and I started arguing with him and I started screaming and then in the end I said why doesn't he just throw me out the window and then I said I was going to jump infront of a bus when I go to my music school... and then my mum got all scared and hid all the keys and said she won't let me go out with my dog and to my music school! so yes it was really fun  ::)  

Now do NOT be a NAUGHTY girl ... please don't threaten your parents, especially your dad that way ... you do not realize how much stress it can cause a parent!! ;D :o :o  (and you will be a parent someday!)
member on behalf of my son, Lorenzo

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #345 on: April 12, 2011, 07:57:34 PM
Yes I know that was a really bad thing to say  :-[ but it's just that when my dad starts saying all the things that I do wrong I just feel like I'm the horriblest person in the world and that it would be better for everyone if I didn't live at all... that's why I said that. And I know my dad doesn't really mean anything bad but he just makes me feel sometimes like I'm sooooo horrible and then I think well if I'm soooo horrible then it would be better for everyone if I wasn't even alive. I know that's stupid  :-[  :P

Oh something good about school! I have a new math teacher!!!  :) And she's really nice and cool!  8) She seems better than the one we had before... well I mean the one we had before wasn't that bad... I mean she wasn't mean (like one other teacher I had) but she just didn't know how to explain things but then she wanted us to understand everything right away anyway  ::) so that was scary so I really started to hate math... I hope it will be better now!  :P

Offline ongaku_oniko

• PS Silver Member
Reply #346 on: April 12, 2011, 08:03:05 PM
littletune, I think you're lucky you don't have an asian parent;

If I ever said that to my mom, you're sure to find me outside of a smashed window... ;D

In other news, if you're wanting to learn English words, the English word for

"to throw out of a window" is defenestrate ;D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #347 on: April 12, 2011, 08:14:52 PM
Defenestrate  ;D that's funny... Oh you mean she would throw you out the window?  :o I don't believe that!! Oh my dad said that if he ever said that to his dad he would throw him out of the house (not like through the window just like "get out" ) but I don't really believe that either  :P But I know it's a bad thing to say anyway  ::)

Offline ongaku_oniko

• PS Silver Member
Reply #348 on: April 12, 2011, 08:18:00 PM
believe it :)

I've been thrown out of the house on a number of times (by my mom), once in the middle of winter with nothing except for a T shirt, and pants. Not even shoes, socks, a coat etc; stayed outside for a whole 24 hours before my dad dragged me inside and forced me to apologize to my mom.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #349 on: April 12, 2011, 08:21:13 PM
Wow!  :o And you didn't get sick? Oh but I mean she wouldn't throw you out of the 4th floor window!!  :o
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert